3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS -
$299 pp/double occupancy
This Tour Includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 2 nights lodging
- 4 meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Guided Tour of San Antonio
- Cruise at San Antonio's famous River Walk District
- Visit to the famous ALAMO and IMAX Theater presentation: "ALAMO...The Price of Freedom"
- Visit to the Institute of Texan Cultures
- Visit to the San Antonio Missions
For Information & Reservations Contact:
Arthur Hood @ (214) 603-5117
You can also email at email@example.com
Lancaster, TX @ 8 am
Additional Payment Information:
$75 Due Upon Signing. *Price per person, based on double occupancy. Add $60 for single occupancy.
Final Payment Due: 7/5/2017
This Tour's ItineraryDay 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for the beautiful city of San Antonio - Home of the Alamo. Upon arrival, you'll enjoy a Guided Tour of San Antonio. The tour includes visits to San Fernando Cathedral, and the King William Historical District. After Dinner, you'll visit San Antonio's famous River Walk for a scenic cruise! Tonight, you will check into your San Antonio area hotel for a two night stay.
Day 2 -
Start the day with a Continental Breakfast. Afterwards, depart for a visit to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Experience the "Queen of the Missions" - Mission San Jose, established in 1720. Later, go to the IMAX Theatre at San Antonio Rivercenter to see “ALAMO … The Price of Freedom”. Then, stand where history took place when you visit the buildings and grounds of the ALAMO - "The Shrine of Liberty". This evening, enjoy a lovely Dinner complete with entertainment.
Day 3 -
Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll visit the Institute of Texan Cultures. The Institute is devoted to the 26 different cultures that settled Texas. Later, you'll leave for home... A perfect time to chat with your friends about your exciting getaway and where your next group trip will take you!
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION CLICK HERE: